Saturday, October 12, 2013

Blogging Withdrawals

Terrible human being! So my last post was in June 2012, on return from the US and a whirlwind of visiting some amazing countries and early learning centers. A lot has kind of happened since then, I have to admit I have been really really slack on keeping up to date with my blog. Since then I joined Tumblr & aboutme.com, thinking to start fresh and maybe this one will disappear off the radar..HAH! fat chance, who am I kidding. I thought it would motivate me more to "follow" trend with what was hip and try out these other links. I mean seriously, you are what you post and therefore no matter what site you choose to use, you are the controller of that blog.

Anyway, as I try to figure out a strategy to see how to present my history of the last year in a nut shell is a great starting point. Twitter has been the tool in my communication over this year, keeping it short, sweet and simple. Making connections within the wider world and having it at my fingertips. Here I go again, making lame excuses for my lack of consistency! I am determined to make this work, as for the last 8 months I have been in Korea, how can that not be cool to write about! let alone where the next adventures will take me.

Ok so this is my truce with my blog to say I am back! not to be slack, but to be motivated and roll with the punches and keep this ongoing and reflective, as I say I am. Watch this space, she is bringing it back!

"Life is like a blank canvas and you need to throw all the paint on it you can" Danny Kaye 


No comments: